14 January 2020

Improve your health

This is not just for those people who had spoiled their health but this is also for those who never care about their body...

Health matters a lot...in the way of earning name,fame ,money we forget that we are still living! And not just that but compromise healthy habits... And when gives up we end with diseases..

So the solution is take care of your health as much as possible..make your health stable.




Certain questions and answers in the form of debate between healthy habits and unhealthy people are as under..



1.Do u exercise daily in morning?
Reply. Nope.. Doesn't feel like doing it..who will wake up early and compromise sleep?

2.Then why can't you sleep early at night?
Reply. I m busy with my work...  and sometimes when i am free then there is lot much fun in using mobile and watching t.v.

3. How foolish are you to effect your sleep for nonsense gadgets!
Reply.Just a second ..the gadgets are amazing...its not stupid and moreover i am habituated in that way.

Q.  Yes gadgets are not stupid. You are misusing it so you are stupid!Habits could be changed if you have strong determination! 
How dare you to speak in such way. I know what to do. And why should I not enjoy. Everyone do same thing and  My health is good why should i do so?

Q.ok if everyone goes and fall in well even you will do it? You know what is right and wrong but still you are lazy enough to follow wrong things...You can compare with others how they where before and how they have changed because of unhealthy habits.
Reply .hmm let me think...ya you are right!
One must follow healthy habits. But why should I follow i am healthy person ?

Q. Ok if you are health is good, perfectly fine then dont eat food.
 What are you speaking ... If I dont eat food I will get sick

Q.The same point I am trying to say if you dont work on your body you will definitely get sick!
Reply.Ohh..in that way but I dont have time

Q.Busyness is matter of priorities! You dont have time but still you eat food because its essential..believe that following healthy habits is also essential.

Reply. Thanks a lot ..I have understood a lot . I will try  best to improve my  health.

..Yes .. so  at last I am trying to say is work on yourself before your body cries for it..Health is everything.. Everyone knows but people dont get serious untill their health is destroyed..dont be like that.. if you are healthy also work on yourself and you will notice a huge difference! 





No comments:

Post a Comment