24 June 2021

Mobile addiction vs Willpower

We are so much trapped by our own mind that when it comes to change for betterment...we try 5 % and expect 100% result!

Mobile is such an amazing device but  only if we use it in proper way. The thing is nowadays if we are free even for a minute....our hand goes subconsciously to pick up mobile and then hours passes off in just scrolling down... Actually we are not scrolling pictures we are scrolling our life down!


If instead of using mobile too much unnecessary ,if we start observing life it would be a grate thing. Life is beautiful it is us who makes it boring! There is nothing called as boredom if we have our company with us!

But when using too much of mobile becomes our habit things go out of control then lets see clash between willpower and mobile addiction. 

Mobile Addiction vs Willpower

1. Mobile addiction: "Hey...check out me... I will show you something trendy and  amazing today"

Willpower: " You are right but hours will simply pass off in checking out so called trendy and amazing thing which is not at all amazing thing!"

2.Mobile addiction: "Lets make a deal to see for 10 mins maximum"

Willpower: "10 mins will become hours, not to take such risk"

3.Mobile addiction: "In that case keep alarm and just get out of it"

Willpower "In case of alarm, option for snooze is always there! And when it comes to getting out of it that is something like investing in shares ... Doesn't know what happens next"

4.Mobile addiction: "I can kill your boredom.. I actually make your boring life into interesting one."

Willpower:"Nope! Sorry to say straight away that but hold on... you didnt made my life interesting...infact i lost interest in all other things that I used to enjoy before because of you"

5. Mobile addiction: " How can you put blame on me like that? Instead you must be thank ful to me for making your boring life into entertaining one!"

Willpower: " Is it ha really? You know what my life was amazing when I was not addicted to you. I was addicted to life ! I had plenty of time and I used to do things that defines me, that add some sense!"

6.Mobile addiction:" what does this mean? Am i not making any sense to you? Whenever you needed me i was always there to help you!"

Willpower: " Mobile helped me but not this addiction to mobile.... It made me weak from inside"

7.Mobile addiction: "what does this means that you became weak? I make you entertain so much whether its watching movies or videos ...you laugh out,you cry, you experience so many things,it makes you discover new ideas, you spend time but you enjoy it right?

Willpower: "yaa but not exactly.You make me feel that I am enjoying things which is certainly not true. I am not enjoying the pain what I get in my eyes ,on my neck and at times when I am not able to sleep properly!

.Mobile addiction: "But that are tiny things ... But in return there is so much fun altogether. And as said no pain no gain ...In order to enjoy its just a small thing to pay...

Willpower: My health is tiny thing to you? Infact it is the top most priority for living. And ones it is disturbed it can never be regained easily. And what gain I am getting from it? Just for small pleasures how can I destroy my happiness and satisfaction?

9. Mobile addiction: "I make you feel connected to world! You can speak ,chat with anyone,can make friends from anywhere is there no happiness and satisfaction in that?

Willpower:  "Thats really a great thing but  you know what,there is nothing wrong in discovering new friends but there is wrong in forgetting  old friends! There are certain relations which are precious more then diamonds. They are the one who truly cares for us...who are out of this virtual world ,who are not fake and not perfect too but they are what matters to us most. And its because of you that there came a gap between such relations! 

10.Mobile adduction: "How i created gap between such relations?"

Willpower : "You make everyone so busy that none of us have time for others."

11.Mobile addiction:" Apart from these, there are even lot of tips to be healthy that you can discover using mobile right?"

Willpower: "Discovering tips for being healthy or getting knowledge is just a great thing but it requires action to be done and you somehow influence me!Like if tips is to get up early, you make me get addicted to mobile at night and with half sleep it becomes even more difficult to get up and follow plans!

12.Mobile addiction: "You speak as if every wrong in the world is happening because of me! which is not true..."

Willpower: "Not everything but in my life most of things... Whether its getting up early or studying for exams or going towards achieving goals"

13.Mobile addiction: " I am not stopping you from achieving goals your goal is not as big that can stop you from being addicted."

Willpower: " Wow what a dialogue but hey dont dare call my goal as small ....My goal is big, its just that I am getting distracted. For example , if I want to study for 3 hour, you(mobile addiction) smiles at me and then I subconsciously or conciously use mobile.

14.Mobile addiction: " See, If you(willpower) are stronger then me(mobile addiction) you could have simply turn off phone right? It just takes a second to do so"

Willpower: " Thats seems pretty easy but you did some magic to me...even easiest things became complicated one!"

15.Mobile addiction: "Just stop putting blame on me ...Its not that I(mobile addiction) have done magic on you, but reality is you(willpower) have lost magic in yourself!"

Willpower: "True. I agree to you this time! And thanks for this....this lines will make me  stronger to go away from you!"

16.Mobile addiction: "What if you get bored?"

Willpower: " I will start following my passion and try to be busy in productive things"

17.Mobile addiction:" ok bye then just be stronger and move on"

Willpower: " ok bye "

18 Mobile addiction: " what will i do without you?"

Willpower: "whatever you do dont make any others willpower weak"

19.Mobile addiction: " I exist only if you 
(Willpower )are weak"

Willpower: "I am stronger then you think bye forever".

20. Mobile: ( mobile without having addiction)
"hi there.."

Willpower: "Hi to you(mobile) and hi to world.But wait maintain a minimum distance ok...dont make me feel addicted to you once again !"




No comments:

Post a Comment