11 September 2020

My idea about 'The Secret' book (Rhonda Byrne)

'The Secret' is one among the popular book which was printed in the late 2006 . The writer of the book is Rhonda Byrne.

This book is really amazing I just loved it..  One must really read it. The video clip is also available ...

In this book the writer talks about the law of attraction, talks about how we can regain our health,relations and money .It motivates us to think positive and not just that it says how we can use our mind,emotions and imagination to attract what we desire for.It makes us feel that we must be very positive at every aspect of our life.

My idea about ' The Secret' book

 First  when I read this book,  I had lot of questions, whether it worked or not ...But gradually when I observed things around me and inside my mind I understood that this already worked in many aspects without my knowledge!

Initially it sounds like magic that we can do anything and when we understand it clearly ,it can really create wonder.

I feel that this book has lot of meaning and depth involved and the right usage is very important. One has to learn it and practice it very carefully, as dealing with mind is a tricky thing !

This book also talks about having gratitude i.e, seeing the positive side of life and being thankful for that.When we concentrate on positive side of life we forget the negative circumstances..and attract more positivity.

Every time I read it I understand it much better and many a times I can relate it to my  own life experience which makes me understand that this book is simply great.

But what I feel is, when we understand that all our wants can be fulfilled ..sometimes some people become too much greedy and keep on having one wants after other.Its nothing wrong about having wants but its wrong when we become greedy, develop ego and  forget others...

When we use our mind to attract what we want we must give our 100% . Having a doubt or just a negative thought may not work well.

And even if we attract what we want we must also not hesitate to take actions.  Action has its own importance..Its like not to give up and keep on trying our best both in thoughts and actions.

Whatever our desires are even after achieving it  sometimes we dont get that happiness which we thought before.Thus its very important to understand what we really want and why we want?


















No comments:

Post a Comment